Monday 9 March 2015

Whoopy Daisy with the two time Champ

Yeah, I know it wasn't the best day for photos today and yes we are all knackered from the weekend but before our show team settles down in the quarantine paddocks I thought I'd better get a pic, seeing as how I was too busy yatting to an alpaca breeder when our male  actually won I missed the moment with me camera. The second time the boyo wins Champion Brown Male and I almost missed it. Twas ever thus!
So despite the moans and the weather I dragged Whoopy Daisy out in the garden today to record the moment with TOFT Timogen. Well you have to, don't you, it's not everyday that we win consecutive Championships at the Nationals.
PS: If anyone is seriously considering taking some matings with Timogens dad- Lavender Park Tulley this season can we ask that you get in touch early as it looks like he might have a busy season ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment