Saturday 3 August 2013

Big family = big help on the Toft Alpaca Open Day

What can I say, my brother in Law Keith has turned car parking at Toft into an art form, my sister in law Lorna has developed into he best 'meet & greet' lady you ever saw work an entrance, my sister in law Sandra, Keith's wife mucked in here there and everywhere and as usual my wonderful Mother in law Myra was supporting one and all. And they were all volunteers, they work like Trojans on a couple of cakes and a bacon sarnie and they seem to love it. The multitude of visitors who came through the farm today went home singing the praises of the ' staff' and credit to the family I don't think they just mean the employees. Thank you one and all for your unselfish commitment to making our Toft Alpaca Open Day a day to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment